We are committed to offering the best of services to our special travellers from all walks of life. We stand here ready and excitedly to show you around and share about Bhutan and its uniqueness in culture,biodiversity and lifestyle of the Bhutanese citizens. We are also committed to offering our travellers a moment to gaze at beautiful snowcapped mountains, attending the country’s colourful festivals and dances. We specialise in tailoring our tour packages as per the needs and desires of our valued customers.
Our tours will provide an insight into the rural life of the Bhutanese even in the midst of the rapid development of our country. We will also cater to providing cultural tours where our travellers will get an experience of the Mahayana Buddhist manifestations during the colourful religious festivals along with the visit to scared pilgrimage sites.
We also provide special tours of interest such as :
- Bird watching
- Alpine flowers/ botanical gardens/ national parks
- Handicrafts and textiles
- Kayaking and white water rafting A
- Mountain biking
- Buddhist teachings and meditations
- Photography tours
- Homestay/ Farm house
- Rural village tours
- Honeymoon vacations and many more
Firstly, all the accommodation provided by us are certified by Tourism Council of Bhutan. It is our top most priority provide security,safety and comfort to our travellers because we believe that the best holidays does not happen, but they have to be tailored to meet the needs of our clients. We offer accommodation in lodges, guest houses, hotels, tented camps and even farm houses.
Since our drivers are all professional drivers certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan, they are competent enough to drive you safely up and down the narrow snaky roads in Bhutan.
Cultural tour guides/Language guides :
Whether it is a language guide (German, French, Korean, Chinese, Japanese)or a cultural tour guide, they are certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan and all your tours will be escorted by well trained and knowledgeable guides. And since English is our second working language, all our guides come with fluent English communication skills.
Visas are required for travelling to Bhutan. Please note that no foreign mission/embassy abroad grants tourist visas for Bhutan.
We will apply for your Bhutan visa after the full tour payment is received and will require the following:
- Scanned Passport Copy (pg. w/pic & details) sent via email. Your photo MUST be clear.
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 month after your planned date of departure from Bhutan.
Arrival by Air
- Visa applications are cleared in advance, and a visa clearance doc will be forwarded to you. The visa clearance document is required for check-in/boarding the flight to Bhutan.
- On arrival at the Paro International Airport, the Actual visa is stamped on your passport.
- Passport size photo is NOT required for Immigration at Paro Airport.
Please make sure to travel with the same passport on which the Bhutan visa was issued. We will not be held responsible if the passport on which the visa was issued does not match the passport used to travel to Bhutan. In such an event, you will not be allowed to board the flight or enter Bhutan at the border towns.
Other Country Visas
Please make sure you have the necessary visas & documents required for other countries that you may transit through or visit before/after Bhutan.